воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

daihatsu charade turbo for sale




So, I finally broke down and rented Season 1 of Buffy. Iapos;ve watched three episodes so far.

Some observations:
1. Iapos;m really really glad I didnapos;t wait any longer to watch them, because the clothes are outrageously out of style, in an amusing way. The cool fashion kids look like total geeks. High-water pants, chunky boots, stripes, and probably quite a few other things that somebody more fashion-savvy than me could point out. Funny Itapos;s occasionally enough to actually drive me out of the story, like Iapos;m watching old episodes of I Dream of Jeannie or something. Serves me right for waiting so long.
2. Did people really buy Sarah Michelle Gellar as being 16? She looks about the same soccer-momish (hockey-momish, if Iapos;m being au courant) age as the woman who plays her mother. There are shots of her where sheapos;s cute, but not 16 cute. More like 25 cute. I could buy her as a sophomore in college, but not a sophomore in high school. Willow and Xander seem high schoolish, but everybody else... No. I have to pretend theyapos;re in college in order to maintain any suspension of disbelief. Like the clothes, Iapos;m assuming that that evens out as the series goes on. The characters will get older, after all. (This not-16 situation reminds me of some of the flurry of criticism when Titanic came out. I read on a lot of message boards that people couldnapos;t buy Kate Winslett as 17. I thought Kate Winslett was fine for 17. Buffy?�Not so much.)
3. The very first face on the screen in Episode 1 is a gorgeous vampire named Darla -- played by none other than Rita, Dexter Morganapos;s girlfriend Darla got dusted in episode 1, so I donapos;t think sheapos;ll be back. I�canapos;t be sure, though, since the whole series is about undeadish things. Anyway, it always tickles me when I spot an actor Iapos;m familiar with in a bit part on an older show. It reminds me that breaking into acting and breaking into fiction are really similar.
4. Giles is hot. Am I�supposed to think that?�

All in all, Iapos;m enjoying it. I�think I would have really liked the show had I watched it with the rest of the world.



cinema 5 detroit lakes, daihatsu charade turbo for sale, daihatsu charade turbo diesel, daihatsu charade turbo, daihatsu charade tuning.



Комментариев нет: